21 September 2007

Time For An Update!!

Nina goes to the doctor in an hour!! Then we'll know if we're making ANOTHER drive to Baltimore this week....oh well, at least Andrew could drive this time! He hasn't been home in a month and a half, so he's way overdue!
We had a nice time downstate this week. It's always fun taking Lucy down- she loves her uncles SO much! They just crack her up.
Oh yes, today I'm getting 100% serious about losing this baby weight. Em & Josh's wedding is on December 15th. We're not taking Lucy, because it'll be a late night. My goal is to have a "you have a baby?" body by then. Lucy and I went out and RAN today, and did push ups and lunges. I'm going to make Andrew commit to pushing me harder to get out each night and get a good walk or run in, and to help me come up with healthy and tasty meals. I'm cleaning the house now, and waiting for Suz to come over for a visit. That's all!

No comments: