26 September 2007

Pictures!!!

Sunday: Lucy on her way to the hospital to visit with her new cousin. New babies are SUCH a snooze!

Uncle Andrew and Lil

Our adorable new niece!!!

Lucy entertaining Aunt Nina!

Aunt Laura and Lil
Lucy wakes up mad on Monday!

Lilly at Lunch

Lucy and Chris on a date! (Although I hear Chris is seeing someone on the side. Men. Lucy seems oblivious, and I'm not going to meddle in my daughter's love life. Live and learn!)

Lilly's First Visit to Grandma's!

Awwww!! I love this picture!

The Girls
Lucy in the new outfit that Aunt Nina gave her! Too cute!

She'll be 5 months old NEXT WEEK!

Sweet Girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics! Lucy looks sooo big next to Lilly. But I think Lilly has more hair... :>)
Love the picture of Lilly with her tongue sticking out - shades of her mom already?? I wish you all lived closer - I want to snuggle my little nieces and give them kisses! You are so good about getting the pics posted - now if I could just figure out how to sucessfully download and save the pictures I have on the camera Dan got me...Well, back to correcting school papers. thanks for the diversion. Lots of love,
Brooke

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! Thank you for putting so many special ones in your blog. The one of Lucy on a date is so cute. Your lives back there are going to be constantly interesting and fun. So many babies to watch grow.
Also, the picture of Laura, Nina and babies (cousins!) is so very special.
Thanks for doing such a nice blog.
Love,
The GREAT Grandparents!

Anonymous said...

Lucy looks so cute in the jeans and t-shirt and so grown up. Hard to believe, she's almost 5 months old already! I love the picture of you and Nina with Lilly and Lucy. I'm so glad I can keep updated with you and the girls through the blogs.

dugmel said...

Wow! Lucy is going to be five months old already!She is adorable in the outfit Nina gave her..too cute!! Lilly is a cutie too...You two will have so much fun with the girls as they grow up...

You know I was thinking, we should invest in little girls clothing company or two..we would get rich quick..or maybe not as we would be buying all the adorable stuff...

Aunt Linnie