07 February 2008

Lucy's Lenten Sacrifice

Well, we quit cold turkey last night. It was ROUGH, but really successful! I make the decision to let her cry when she woke up, but to go in if she couldn't settle down within 10 minutes. We haven't used the monitor in a week- I can hear her and wake up if she "really" needs me. She woke me up about 4 times, but may have been fussing a little more- I really only heard the "good ones." I only had to come in once, because she really only got worked up at 2:30 when she REALLY wanted a bottle. I put her back down and she was out within about 10 seconds. She slept a BIG stretch from 2:30-6.
Down at 6:45
Up at 8:30- I had to put her back down on this one.
Fussed at 11:30
Fussed at 1ish
Up at 2:30- Had to put her back down, out in 10 seconds after Mommy's assist.
Up for good at 6.
YAY LUCY! Jesus loves you!

And not ONLY that, but we just woke up from a 1.5 hour nap- in our own beds! What a nice Thursday!

No comments: