27 February 2008

What have I done?!?!?!?

Well, we all know that because of the ice and snow, Andrew has been taking my car to work because it has 4WD. I'm totally fine with this- I really have no plans and would just be out spending money if I had my car. Lucy and I are having a blast cleaning the house and organizing. 10 months after having her, I'm finally nesting!

Well, I've been far too ambitious, because today is a big snow day. We're supposed to get about 8 inches, and I have NOTHING left to clean! What was I thinking?!?! What do I have left that could use my attention?
  • Bedroom closets - I'm sure there's something in there that could stand some help.
  • Dressers- I know everything needs to be refolded, and I still have laundry from Sunday in piles.
  • Office closet - needs the most attention, but Andrew requested I set aside an entire day.
  • Scrub the shower- that's a definite.
  • Vacuum office and bedroom. I vacuum the office every other day, but I could make it an every day kind of thing at this point.
  • Clean out fridge - but I should really do that tonight so that I can put the bad food outside right away with tomorrow's trash.

I guess I do have things left to clean...especially my daughter, who is happily mashing chunks of banana into her sleeper. She's STILL sick and stuffy, but I'm thinking that maybe this cold is hanging on because of her probably teething. I loaded her up with ibuprofen, teething tablets and orajel when she woke up, so I'm hoping that by keep a little bit of pain reliever in her for the day, we can have a less cranky day than yesterday.

Well, it's time for the first bath of the day!

No comments: