26 February 2008

Tuesday Teething

I think she's finally teething! Oh my goodness was she fussy today! I did, however, get to clean the house top to bottom. I've completely run out of things to clean. 

Let's see...lots happening here. Lucy is keeping us very, very busy with her constant movement and almost-toddler love for breaking things. Today was typical. She ate a feather, a small piece of cardboard and some stale pancake from the floor. She slammed her hand in various places three times and watched 10 minutes of a Lifetime movie. She managed to pour her water out of her sippy cup and left a big puddle on the kitchen floor, so I walked around with a wet sock for two hours. She also licked the toilet tank. All in all, a very successful day. 

I got a wonderful surprise when Andrew got home. He brought me a gift from Bath and Body works! Hooray! I can't wait to use it all! He also mentioned taking Lucy off my hands for awhile on Saturday, so I'm very excited about that. He has been incredibly busy lately and is still managing to make things happen around here. I appreciate that a lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew, you are sure a great husband and daddy. We know what a busy time you have with work and school and still you make special time for Laura and Lucy. You are an A #1 guy and we love you. ("A #1" was a favorite expression of Grandma Maggie's)
God bless you each and every day for your love and devotion of your family.
Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dick