26 February 2008

Pancake Tuesday

Well folks, Lucy will be 10 months old next week! Where did the year go? She's such a joy, and we have a blast with her. Here is a picture of her playing with Aunt Suz. She insisted on wearing two hats for the evening, and wore them right through dinner. She was so pleased that she thought of wearing them at the same time!

Lucy is having pancakes and milk for breakfast so I thought I'd take a minute to get some pictures up of our quiet morning. Andrew took the Escape to work this morning, so Lucy and I are going to be in the house for the most part. We do need to head to the Post Office to mail a couple of things, but that's the extent of our day! I hope to catch up on a little sleep, since we didn't get to bed until midnight last night. Ugh. I watched a movie until 11, and then we got working on the computer together. Tonight we're hoping to get to bed by 9 to REALLY catch up on our Z's.




Lucy's newest "trick" is singing along to Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire." I'll have to post a video later. This kid is so funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy,

Your pancakes look so yummy!

Your aunties love mini chop chip pancakes. Do you have little dollar pancakes too? Wish I could have a pancake, I love homemade buttermilk like nana makes!

I love your hats. They look so nice and I bet they kept your little noggin nice and warm.

Happy almost 10 months!

We love and miss you lots Lucy.

Love,
Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Meg and Auntie Maddie