20 April 2010

Happy Shoesday!

At the request of a possibly crazy pregnant woman, Shoesday is back! Hooray! Insert happy dance.
Pull out your wallets, friends!

For someone who spends most of her time inside her four walls, I'm a shopper extraordinaire. Shoes, handbags and home decor top my list of must-buys. I subscribe to Lucky, which is a problem in itself, and my inbox is littered with dozens of designer outlet sites and up-to-the-minute shopping news. I can't help myself. I just adore fashion. And someday, I'll afford it. You know, when my blogging really takes off.

About two or three years ago, I started sending the Shoesday Email every Tuesday and was charged with many counts of foul play when it ended. Well today Katie demanded better treatment, and you'll all thank her for many Shoesdays to come.

So, let's get on with the shoes!


Where does my current shoe obsession lie? Metallics. These petite little peep-toe Franco Sartos just sang to my feminine wiles.


Well you know what Born would say about peep-toes. Cover them up and add more shine! And let's face it. Every foot looks prettier in gold.

Yes. You're seeing them right. Glittery little flowers on your toes. Can you even imagine the number of comments you'd get from these perfectly darling and so classy flats? Beverly Feldman, thank you for this WIN.



When it comes to wedges, I'm all business. Make 'em high and make 'em red. See By Chloe didn't just get these right. They're spot on. I just want to touch them. Maybe skip in them.


What's that? Any little black dress would be honored to sit atop these cute little wedges. If Andrew's going to bring me roses, I dearly hope they're from Sofft.

And these? Don't even get me started. I have a very good feeling that the very dark jeans in my closet are still single because they haven't met these grey lace wedges from Seychelles.

I thought this would help my shoe obsession. It's not going to help at all.


3 comments:

Katie E. said...

OMG, you are an amazing friend! Now I can go into labor. BTW, those Seychelles are amazing! I'll be spending the rest of my early-morning insomnia hours on Zappos.com. Love you!

Sarah Jane said...

Yeah Katie and Yeah Shoesday!!!

JoAnna said...

Born and Sofft are my faves, good choices!