19 April 2010

Muddling Through Monday...

Noon. 5 or 6 hours left until Daddy returns home to rescue us and send me off the gym. I'm about to join Miss Lucy on the couch for naptime, but wanted to let you all know that I'm still here. Our weekend in San Antonio was fabulous, and we're still recovering. I'll upload all the pics tonight and grace you with a big post about our silly weekend.
Andrew's first day at the new job is TODAY. He was a little nervous, I think, but I know he's a rockstar and will do just fine.

Here are some things I love this week:

These shoes. Killer cute.
This appliance.
This bag.
Andrew.

1 comment:

Katie E. said...

All three things (well, four) are very you, and I really love the Coach. And I need a Kitchen Aid...
By the way, I'm officially voting for the reincarnation of Tuesday Shoesday. You have a blog, make it happen.