04 April 2010

Happy Easter!!

Well, it's late here, but I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten! In lieu of a longer, more wordy post (which will come tomorrow), here are a few pictures of our youngest egg hunter learning the ropes! She was just so excited to be included with the big girls, and ran right out there to find her egg. (Yes...she didn't quite get it, but she ended up with 3 eggs and was so proud of herself!)
This kid...I tell you what. She's just a delight from head to toe. I'll post about big sister tomorrow!

Putting all her eggs in one basket. Or under. Whatever.

Checking out her amazing 3-egg haul!

Receiving directions - they tend to stun her.

Action shot.

The thrill of the hunt!

And no, Tricia, I didn't forget you! Here's the amazing recipe for that wonderful Mac-n-Cheese! I use sharp cheddar, which is really the only way to go, isn't it? I also add extra dry mustard, a few dashes of paprika and about a half cup of minced onion - it just does something magical! I follow Ree's recipe pretty closely, but I took a few ingredients from Alton Brown's recipe and together they make an amazing mac-n-cheese!

Well, more pictures, recipes and love tomorrow! It's been a long day and this Easter bunny is one tired mama bunny!

No comments: