30 April 2010

Jenna Speaks on Abortion & Fetal Pain

Well, I'd blog about fetal pain, but Jenna beat me to it. Thank God I have the market cornered on Catholicism, or I'd just have to hire her as my full-time brain.
Jenna wrote this last night and hit the nail on the head. She also wrote a follow-up up, which can be found here.

More on abortion later - someday this country will sit back and say, "Wow. This country has aided a Holocaust far greater than the Nazis could have ever imagined."
The Nazi holocaust killed 6 million innocent Jews. To date, the abortion holocaust kills approximately 2 million innocent babies PER YEAR.

"The greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion. It is a war against the child. . . . If we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill each other?" - Mother Teresa at at a National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, DC

This Thursday is the National Day of Prayer. Will you pray for the innocent and defenseless?

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow - great link! It brought tears to my eyes to think of all the aborted babies and the pain they may have felt. We continue to pray for an end to abortion.

JessF said...

I respect your opinion, however I disagree. The choice should be there. It is your choice not to have one but what are you going to tell someone who was brutally raped and is pregnat as a result? That being said, I do think there should be guidelines in place such as every woman should go through counceling before and after. She should be told that there are options and support if she decides to go through with the pregnancy. It's not something to be taken lightly but the choice should be there.
To comment on a prev post, I believe as long as a man can take a little blue pill to help him 'get it up' a woman should be able to take a pill to keep it out.