03 February 2011

I always wonder...

...who reads my blog. Everyone so often, someone I vaguely know will say, "oh yeah, I read that on your blog..." and I'll think, "yikes. Now they just know far too much. I wonder if they think badly of me knowing more about me than I know about them." I'm just a chronic over-sharer. I tend to think the same thing when I leave a playgroup, too. Why do I do that? I don't know. I really don't.
I've been contractiony all day. I can't decide what they are, exactly. They don't feel exactly like Braxton Hicks, but I don't think they're anything to worry about right now. And who knows- they could be BH, but I don't remember having them all day in my previous pregnancies. Tex has been very crazy and active today, so things seem fine. Just keeping an eye on things, I guess! Nothing regular, so I think I'll just keep the water coming and sit tight. As if I could do a whole lot with 3 inches of ice outside anyway...
Speaking of ice, I am going positively stir crazy. We've been in the house since Monday. Tomorrow is Friday. That's a lot. I am really running out of fun things to do with the kids. And eggs. And butter. And fruit. Running out of quite a bit, I tell you.
So, the plan for tomorrow? TV - Nick Jr and whatever I can stand. But only an hour or two. I'm reasonable. Sewing. Gotta finish a couple more baby things. Then I'll move on to things like toilet paper covers, rag dolls, handtowels, and any random crap I can possibly come up with to make me forget the ice.
We'll bake something. Without eggs or butter, of course...nevermind? We'll take a bubble bath, even though we're all incredibly clean with all these baths we're taking. We will...clean something. Maybe. We will make a grocery list for Daddy. We will vacuum. We will try not to kill each other. Yeah, it could kill us.
Well, it's 9pm and I'm going to wrap this up. I'll post a couple pictures before I head to bed. Lucky you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read, and I enjoy peeking into your lives since you are so far away these days. And it's nice to see a little inside the mind of the girl who swept Andrew off his feet. ;) Miss you guys.
-Kandi