22 February 2011

Lost and found

Well, I tell you what. I am pooped. I have a birthday party coming up on Saturday morning, and I have lots to do before then! I have a playdate in the morning, and lots to do before then! I have a baby coming out of this sore body in about 9 weeks, and lots to do before then! You get the picture...
Molly will be 2 years old this weekend! Our pesky, perky, rise-to-the-occasion girl is two?!?!? Amazing. She's such a sweet little nut; I know her party will be lots of fun. Just a matter of getting the cookies baked, the cake done and the favors set aside!
I have so many little things I want to get done before baby Tex arrives - so much sewing, many little crafts, lots of activities...busy, busy. I'm so sore and exhausted at the end of every day, but my energy during the daylight hours is just boundless right now.
Andrew and I just celebrated our 5th anniversary, and I am happy to report that we're still blissfully in love - although my feminine wiles weren't strong enough to keep him home from his run, which is why I'm blogging from the couch and watching a TLC show about the Royals...parrrrrtayyyyy...
I think that I'm going to promise you a real blog post tomorrow at naptime. My evenings are SO hard to use for blogging right now, because at the end of the day it's just incredibly painful to sit at the computer. The top of my belly just burns by about 7pm, so once the kids are in bed, it's all I can do not to wail into my stupid heating pad. I think that the pain at the top of my belly is by far the most likely reason my kids are spaced as far apart as we are - it's just indescribable.
Now that I've complained sufficiently, I'm going to take a break to wail into my heating pad.

No comments: