20 October 2011

Fire in the bedroom? Things come true? "It's like this..."! LOL

So Thursday nights my lovely bride is does ENDOW which is this absolutely amazing catholic/educational women's group-study thing. Yes. Check it out. When words are blue and underlined... that means they "link". ;-)

Which leaves me to SUPER-DADDY-DUTY each Thurs Night. Tonight? After soccer? Oh there was some chaos, which I will elaborate on, but all girls ASLEEP by 2030 hrs. Yeah. It's like that. I rock.

Chaos moment? Went like this:

L: [from bed, standing up, crossing her arms nervously across her chest and SCREAMING at the top of her lungs with a bright red face and tears SHOOTING across the room] "AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

A: [running across the house and room with CB (Claire Bear) in Ray-Rice-arm-tuck-style], "HEY! WHAT'S WRONG! WHOA WHOA WHOA GIRL! Calm down" [embraces the hysterical L]

L: "Molly said 'Fire' and she said it a lot! And," [sniffles extensively, hugs again], "Well, it's like this Dad..." [sniffles hugs], mumbles into my shoulder

A: "What baby? I couldn't hear you"

L: "Things come true and fire comes up from the ground"

I knew I shouldnt have showed her that magnifier trick... And, she's said a couple times tonight "Well, it's like this..." which is a phrase she stole right out of her momma's playbook :-)

Love my Laura, Love my little-Laura's and love I was able to convince my crazy girl she wasn't at risk of being on fire (took a while).

Now... of to pay some supplier invoices until Laura Schmara gets home. :-)

Signing off, Loverboy.

No comments: