21 October 2011

Today I Made...

...a mistake, by not having a second person to man the garage sale with me. It wasn't terrible, but it would have been nice to have an extra set of eyes. I'm pretty sure one family all came at me all at once to deliberately overwhelm me, but I handled them like a pro. The girls thought hosting a garage sale was just awesome. They ate muffins until they popped, chatted with over a dozen strangers before lunch and rode their bikes for hours. What's not to like??

...a mess, by baking a French toast casserole at 8pm so we can enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning.

...$70! Just by sitting in my garage. What a country.

...a trip to the store. Guess who's got soccer game snack duty tomorrow? I refused to buy Gatorade for them, however. Just can't do it. Children don't need Gatorade.

...a scrape, when I drove into the turtle sandbox in the dark.

...a crunch, when I backed into a tricycle as I tried to get away from the sandbox. Wonky wheel for Molly in the am...Whoops.

...Claire laugh. Hysterically. It just kills me.

...plans for tomorrow night. Confession and Mass followed by a trip to downtown Fort Worth for the Keep on Truckin' Festival and some wandering with the girls.

...myself sleepy by holding my phone too close as I typed. And I have Day 2 of the garage sale tomorrow. Peace out, cub scout.

No comments: