27 October 2011

Nightly News with Claire Faustina Cooke 10/27/2011

Fox News Poll: 76 Percent Dissatisfied With Direction of Country.
To which Claire Faustina Cooke says...

Some folks in Congress are about to become "the unemployed". Fools have underestimated the power of their constituents.
 NBA sides return hope builds progress
To which Claire Faustina Cooke says...
NBA? National Baby Association? Who cares about the NBA... Give me a real sport, real athletes. Give me some RAVENS FOOTBALL! [Dad: Oh man, watch out. Claire is on fire tonight]
 Crib Notes Should Govt Supply Diapers to Low Income Families
To which Claire Faustina Cooke says...

Pshhh... How much more can this liberal government rule my life!? Now they're REALLY in our shorts. Tell ya what. You buy my diapers then stick around for when the real fun happens several times a day. Maybe you can change diapers better than run the federal government.
 China could play key role in EU rescue
To which Claire Faustina cooke says...

Good. About time they do something with their undervalued currency. [Dad adds: OH SNAP!]
 Campagna V13R [w/video]

To which Claire Faustina Cooke says...

Now THAT is the tricycle I want for Christmas next year!
 Catholic U accused of discriminating against muslims. This just cracks me up... "CUA does not provide space – as other universities do – for the many daily prayers Muslim students must make, forcing them instead to find temporarily empty classrooms where they are often surrounded by Catholic symbols which are incongruous to their religion,” according to a press release on PRLOG.com.


To which Claire Faustina Cooke says...

You chose (in a free, American society) to attend and pay tuition to a CATHOLIC university. What'd you THINK would be on the walls? SURPRISE!

 Deficit super committee: Amid concerns that the panel may be sliding into gridlock, this bipartisan fiscal blah blah blah...
To which Claire Faustina Cooke says:

Gridlock? Oh, I thought he said HEADLOCK! Watch out dad!!!! I'll getcha!!!!
 Concert Raises $500K for Texas Fire Victims
To which Claire Faustina Says:


See! I told you those Dixie Chics weren't all THAT bad. Thanks ladies. Texans need all the support they can get down/over there!

 And we'll conclude tonight's Nightly News with Claire Cooke with a baby joke...

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver looked at the child and blurted out, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" Infuriated, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.
"The bus driver insulted me," she fumed. The man sympathized and said... "Why, he shouldn't say things to insult passengers. He could be fired for that."

"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind!"

"That's a good idea," the man said..........................
"Here, let me hold your monkey."





2 comments:

Emily said...

CUTST. POST. EVER!

Lisa Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHA let me hold your monkey... lol. I love it!! another Claire news post must be done, love those pics!! She is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! :)