19 January 2008

Lucy's 1st Weekend Away

Well, Mommy and Daddy needed a weekend "off," so Lucy is spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. I miss her SOOOOOOO much! I even took pictures of her when we went out last night. I'm such a nerd. I just miss her sweet Lucy smell and her little laugh...I know it's good for us to have time away, but I'm a little sad too.
Here she is waving us away, all ready for her weekend of fun.

"See you Sunday!"

We're having fun, though. We went out to a nice dinner last night and saw a movie, and we got to sleep in! There is also an afternoon nap in the works and possibly a second movie out. We're doing everything we just can't do with an 8 month old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures of Lucy going off with Paul and Sue are so cute! Lucy's little wave is something else! She is so sweet. We miss watching her so much. We miss getting up early and finding Lucy was already up, ready to play and visit. We miss visiting with Laura and Andrew and watching both of you loving Lucy as you do. Your visit here meant more to us than you will ever know.
Love to you all,
Grandma and Grandpa H.

Tricia said...

oooh!!! enjoy!!!