15 January 2008

Pumping Iron!

Well, we made our first trip to the gym last night! Lucy had SO much fun. She loved the other kids and her new babysitters. We happened to be walking by and saw a teary episode, but it looked like it wasa toy problem and nothing too serious. By the time we picked her up, she was beyond wired. She was kicking her feet and squealing and very happy to be such a "big kid" now. It looks like she'll do just fine with the gym childcare during our workouts.
The gym was super crowded last night, since it IS the dead of winter and all that. But, it was really nice to get a good workout! I think I'll try to get down there tonight when Andrew gets home, since it's snowing so hard today. Once the roads are plowed and Andrew can take his truck to work, Lucy and I will be going in the mornings so that we can take advantage of a less-crowded gym! There are a few classes I'd like to get into, if I can get there at the right time.
Today we're snowed in. We're supposed to get a lot more. I think I'll probably just try to clean the house and maybe nap when Lucy naps. And that looks like it's about to happen right....now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think that is great that you are able to go work out again. where do you go? we are hopeing to start up at the YMCA. the pictures of lucy are adorable. i love looking at them.