08 January 2008

Small Update....


Well, I'm updating really quick. I will try to post a "real" entry this evening.

Christmas was wonderful!
Then we all got the stomach flu.
Andrew had his stomach flu on the plane all the way to Seattle. Yay!
Our trip to WA was great!
And we all had raging headcolds while we were there.
Lucy's has moved to her chest and we will be seeing the doctor as soon as possible.
We bought a new camera and it takes AMAZING pictures! See above- more to come.
Lucy is NOT adjusting well to the time change and we're all exhausted.
We went out to dinner last night and got to sit next to my old boss. Yes, the one who fired me for suggesting fair treatment. A bright spot, however- he is now a stock boy at Walmart.

1 comment:

Kandi said...

Good to hear you had a nice trip despite all the illness. I enjoyed the pic message the other day. :P Oh, and tell Andrew I love the beard! :)