05 March 2008

Poisoning My Husband

Andrew returns from class. "Hey, I'm going to make coffee. Want some?"

Me: "Sure. I made dessert- they'd be nice together."

Andrew goes into kitchen. I OOF. For a long time. I realize he's been in there for ages and decide to check on him.

Me: "Whatcha doing?"

A: "Making coffee."

Me: "Do you like where I moved the microwave to?"

A: "It's big. I'll find it wherever you put it."

Me: "OMG, the coffee pot had bleach in it. I was soaking it!"

A: "That's how Mafia wives kill their husbands."

Me: "Stop the coffee!"

A: "It's just a little bleach. It'll be fine."

Me: "OMG, I'm not drinking that."

The coffee is now coming out into the pot. It does not look like normal coffee. I freak. A starts pouring it into mugs. I freak more.

A: "Honey? Arsenic in your coffee?"

Me: "It doesn't even look like coffee. I'm not drinking it."

A: "It tastes fine. I made you coffee- you should really drink it."

Me: "No."

A: "OMG, I put hot cocoa in it to make mocha! Drink it! I'm onto your games and I rinsed out the pot."

Me: "Oh. Good. Dessert?"

3 comments:

Kandi said...

You two are hilarious. :) I miss you guys! I'll be in Lavale the last weekend of this month! We'll have to get together.

Anonymous said...

Next time you clean the coffee pot, try vinegar. Then you can just let him drink it and laugh at the result.
:P

Suzzy said...

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

goofs.

love you bunches.