29 March 2008

Waiting and waiting...

I am trying to be patient. I contacted our RE agent and told her what we wanted to do in terms of, well, terms. Now I'm waiting to hear from her so that she can plug in the numbers and bring it by for us to sign. I just want to know if I can pick out paint colors.
We decided to go for a pretty low offer in the hopes that they'll counter and then we'll counter and then we'll settle. That would be the ideal. I'll admit, my hopes are already up.
Sigh...I'm going to try really hard to just be patient and incredibly flip about the entire thing. That's just difficult because I may be just a month away from owning my own washer and dryer...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Laura, I know exactly how hard it is to wait.

But, before you know it things will happen and one way or another you'll know.

If it isn't this home, you'll find another.

What is meant to be will be.

Keep us updated.

Sending fingers crossed vibes...

Love,
Tammy

Jennifer Merkel said...

I am right there with you.
I hate waiting and I love that little house. I haven't even seen it up close and in person yet!
We are praying and you know that when you pray, the answer you get is the right answer even if it's not exactly what you want to hear. We are praying that this is the one, that the offer is taken and that all the issues that can accompany buying are smoothed away before you get to them. You guys are going about this in the perfect way.

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you and hope it all works out!!!

Jen E. said...

good luck!!! i hope you get it!! it is a great time to buy right now!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I tried the Shutterfly address to take a look at the house, but it didn't work. Do you have a picture or two you can e-mail to us?
And we will be looking forward to hearing what is happening about the house.
Hope you had a nice week-end. Love from both of us.
Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dick