12 August 2009

3am, y'all!

So...Molly and I are watching Baby Einstein and hanging out. We have a teething baby who just doesn't want to nurse, folks. So I guess we'll just hang out in the living room and enjoy the fruits of Disney's labors.
I am super tired. This is the first time I've been up with Molly at night and I'm feeling incredibly resentful. How dare she? I'm pretty spoiled, I guess. I always read blog posts about people sitting up in the middle of the night with their kids and that my lucky stars that it's not me. Now you can do the same! I guess I'll just call Andrew in after the one-hour mark and see if we can't trade places for a bit...
Mom is in Washington now. I just got her text, so I will be praying for a safe and successful visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Hopefully we'll be hearing some good news very soon. Well fellow sleep-lovers, I'm going to go. The night is young and I have an infant to party with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I was lucky...your dad was great at being up with Meg and Maddie. He would pace the floors and just hang out in his recliner. What an awesome daddy!

It is such a great time for bonding and quiet time though. I miss that time myself.

Hope she sleeps better tonight.

Hugs,
Tammy