10 May 2011

Nothing better than...

...hearing the tiny newborn breath next to me.
...breastfeeding. And the pain that comes with it.
...watching my angel blow out FOUR candles last night.
...hearing Molly's thoughtfulness grow by the minute.
...being able to afford groceries.
...looking at my sleeping husband and thinking, "I am so glad I married him."
...saying "I told you so" when I told him 5 years ago that he was going to have a whole bunch of little girls. (He swore I was wrong!)
...being "mama."
...hearing, "wow, you've got your hands full!" and actually wondering who they're talking to. My hands have plenty of space left, should the need arise.
...feeling safe.
...Andrew's signed statement that he would never get married or have kids, framed and sitting on my dresser.
...the happy coincidences that led me to where I am.

No comments: