09 May 2011

Thank You, Auntie Kasie!

 
We were so fortunate to have a very wonderful helper with us for the past week. Aunt Kasie came out from Washington to help with the girls, nurse me back to health, make sure things ran smoothly and snuggle the baby for her first week. I was so worried that planes would be late, the surgery would be changed around, things would get derailed for one reason or another and so on. The week went off without so much as a hiccup, and much of that was due in large part to Kasie running this place so well! She got here Monday night and immediately flew into action, keeping the girls busy, making sure things were packed and organized, handing out meds and nebulizing a sick two-year-old, (did I mention she's a nurse!?) keeping the groceries stocked and the baby supplies fresh, folding laundry and putting everything in the right spots, changing babies and yelling at bad hospital staff, cooking dinner and spoiling the girls rotten and still managing to get her nails done and work on her tan!

My family never ceases to amaze me, and Kasie was no exception this past week. Every moment of the week was easy, fun, organized and seamless, thanks to our dedicated Auntie who was so willing to give up an entire week to care for us.

Thank you Aunt Kasie! We love you! 



1 comment:

Tru-Flow said...

aawwhhhh.. The PLEASURE IS ALL MINE.. Thank you for allowing my to be a part of such a beautiful thing..
We're so proud of you and Andrew.. I love ya'all so much..
I can't wait to come back with Uncle Chris and Matthew in Sept/Oct..
I <3 Texas..