03 October 2007

Ughhhhhhhh

So, Andrew was very sick over the weekend, and is feeling better now. Of course, he passed it to me. I have SO much to do this week, and being sick is not a good thing at all. It's the worst head cold I've ever had. Probably because I can't take anything to dry it up because it'll dry up my milk too. I feel like death. My ears hurt, my eyes hurt, my head is pounding, my nose is running and Lucy is awake....you do the math.

We were up way too late last night, trying to do schoolwork and work on festival stuff. I have absolutely no time left, and I'm a little frazzled.

Lucy did not sleep last night. She was up 4 times, which would ordinarily just be annoying. But with me being sick, it's horribly painful. It's going to be a long day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better already. Head colds are so awful. You just want to go to sleep and wake up when it's all over!
God bless you,
Grandma Susie