04 October 2007

My insane landlord sent the stupid locksmith yesterday to change the locks. I really hope he's not paying him anything more than a couple of beaver pelts, because Andrew came home and unlocked the door with HIS KEY! Ahhh....hillbillies.

So, Lucy is currently screaming at Hi-5, so I have 5 minutes. She has been sleeping HORRIBLY for the past week. Last night we geared up to cry it out all night and let her get through it without nursing. Wouldn't you know the little booger passed out at 7:30, ate at 1am and slept til 5 without a peep. When she got up at 5, I fed her and she passed out til 7. So.....no crying it out last night! And I got enough sleep to start getting over this horrible cold! I woke up feeling much better. I'm still coughing and have a horrible sore throat, and I think I'm losing my voice, but I'm feeling a lot better!

Today we're cleaning the office and going for a walk. Setup for the festival is tomorrow, so I'd like to sew a little more, but other than that, I'm trying not to have a super stressful day. I think Lucy might try peaches today. That is all!

1 comment:

Kandi said...

Wow, some people really aren't that competent... your landlord sounds like a real winner.
Glad to hear you're feeling better! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday at the apple festival.