25 October 2007

Searching for Inner Peas...

That's right Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight, Lucy will be having peas for the first time ever. I will post pictures at 7pm EST. This is a must-see event. So far, she's loved applesauce, pears, squash, bananas, peaches and pumpkin. This will be her first time "going green." I am very excited!

Today we're driving to Hagerstown to shop at the Outlets with Nina, Johnny and Lilly. I am also very excited about THIS. I need long-sleeved onesies! I was going to buy Lu a Christmas dress while we're out, but I had one that was 0-3 months that actually fits her very well. I have no idea how...we're going to do Christmas Card pictures tomorrow! I'm not sure if we're going in to have them done or not. We might try them here first and see how it goes.

Well, she's wailing. Almost morning nap time!!

65 Days Til the Big Excitement!

1 comment:

Jennifer Merkel said...

I hope you and Nina and "the Girls" have a wonderful time together. I wish I was going! I am sitting here listening to Paul not doing his Math.