24 October 2007

So much to blog...

I have so many things to catch up on, but it's been so long since I wrote...

I'll start with today. Lucy just went down for a nap, and when she wakes up we're going to Babies and Books at the library. We have a few little friends there, so she'll have a good time. Later today we're going to go for a long walk, and then we need to get back here to put away laundry and get some T Party stuff done. I usually can't sew until the evenings, but I can get some stuff done as far as the computer and shipping goes. I'm actually staying fairly busy, and expect it to pick up a little more during the holidays. I need to get in gear and get some long sleeved shirts together for the cold weather. However, I'm still trying to make a profit, and buying long-sleeved shirts to sell isn't high on my list of things to do...I'm about to break even, but buying those long sleeves would put me back under the line. So...I'm still considering it.
You know what? I'm going to go read my book in bed while she sleeps. I'm wasting precious "me time."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so PROUD of you, Laura, as far as the T shirt business goes. Congratulations on how it is going so far. You are obviously putting a lot of work and effort into making it a success. We still talk about the wonderful pictures from the festival that were on your blog. Those photos really helped to show what it's all about. We will be buying a few shirts ourselves for some special little friends!!
Grandma and Grandpa