11 October 2007

Oh my.

Well, I decided that Etsy was a far better choice than Ebay for my store. I spent all night last night getting it all set up, and I woke up this morning with an order! That's a good thing- I didn't even advertise! However, I have NO IDEA how this all works. I've never even used paypal. It's going to be a long couple of weeks! I'm going to get out tonight and stock up on more shirts and supplies, and I'm going to be sharing my website with everyone this afternoon! Yikes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

an order already?!

YEAHHHHH!

i'm SOOOOO proud of you, laura!

you're kickin butts and takin names (in the creative business sense, of course)!


-suz

Kandi said...

I've only ever bought stuff with paypal but that side of it is easy... so I assume (hope) that the other end isn't terribly complicated either.

Anonymous said...

You need to call your Aunt Kasie who is doing this "home-based business" like you, except her's involves purses, handbags, sunglasses, etc.
I also think you need to come out here for a visit during Arts in Action and sell some shirts and kits while you're here. Then you can write off the trip, too! Just thinking of a way to get that sweet little Lucy out here to the NW. *grin* and her parents,too.
I like the shirts. I work with 5 teachers that have either just had a baby or will have one by april so I'll pass the website on. Good Luck! You Go Girl!!