30 April 2008

Lucy and the Bag



This is Lucy playing with her bag. Her newest obsession is Ziploc bags. She just can't get enough! She is such an amazing little thing- I love watching her learn!
I can't believe my sweet baby girl will be 1 year old next week. At this time last year I thought I was going to go into labor anytime. Ha. Now that I've met Lucy, I understand why it took so long. She's a very thoughtful and deliberate little girl, so I suppose the process just took a little longer with her.
We've spent most of today inside. It's cold and wet, so we didn't last long. We walked to the new house and back, so we got some good hills in, but Lucy's little fingers were ice cold!

I'll try to upload some pictures tonight!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

She is SOOO cute!! What an awesome video

Anonymous said...

We loved watching this video. You kept it on Lucy long enough that we could really enjoy her and the way she was figuring things out. Precious!!
Love you, Grandma S. and Grandpa D.