22 October 2009

Cool as a cucumber

I'm wearing makeup today. I think I might be pulling out of my funk. That would be good. We're at the mall right now, killing time until I can get them some lunch. Molly is climbing everything, making me very nervous.
Renee wrote yesterday that I'm always cool as a cucumber. While this couldn't be further from the truth, it makes me hope that maybe people think I have it together. That's pretty much what I've been working toward for the past 26 years. Just looking pulled together.
Well, Molly is about to perch on another dangerous toy and the corner I'm sitting in smells like pee. I'm going to relocate.


- Laura

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I second that- you always (seem) cool as a cucumber... so go you ;o) although I'll never forget the card you sent me... I was so happy it wasn't just me who has days like that!!! :) it's on my fridge right now! I miss you so much!

Kandi said...

I think you pull it off well. Even my Mom thinks you're amazing. She said just from meeting you a few times that you really seem like you have your act together and that you were born to raise babies. :)
-Kandi