30 October 2009

Welcome!

Finally, the long-awaited tour of our house! I've really been putting this off, because I never have all the rooms clean at once and who wants to see a dirty house? Not me. So I decided to jump on it and just clean like crazy for an hour and get it posted!
Notice the adorable little footprint ghosties on the front door. The girls and I once again robbed my friend Cindy's genius to enjoy a holiday. Cindy is full of awesome ideas and crafts and I have a feeling that she'll be putting most of the magic in our holidays for years to come. Thanks Cindy!

Okay, so, here it is!

5 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

Awesome! Now I know my way around! Thanks so much!!

SpunkyToes said...

Love it! I adore that shower curtain! And your ghosts are too darn cute cut out that way!

Anonymous said...

Laura,

Your home is beautiful and cozy! I really like your kitchen. Thanks so much for sharing your new home with us.

Love and Miss You!
Tammy

Lisa Marie said...

your new home is beautiful!! thanks for the tour- just so awesome! I can't believe you've gotten that much done already. I LOVE THE GHOSTIES that is just TOO great! whoever Cindy is, I love her already- she's a genius. We miss you guys! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!

Kelsey said...

Where did you find that cute kidsy outdoorsy shower curtain? I love it!