20 October 2009

Re-hashing Awesome.

I was just reading the posts from Molly's birth. What a perfect labor and delivery that was. I loved being in a happy place, being surrounded by people who love us and welcoming our baby so peacefully and joyfully. And it shows in Molly, who is the picture of contentedness. I love that we took so many pictures and encouraged so many people to visit at the hospital. Rest, shmest. You have plenty of time to rest later. The best part of that whole weekend was filling our tiny room with people who wanted to cuddle our little sweetie and laugh with us over the craziness of welcoming a new person into the world. I loved staying up late and watching Molly sleep, watching trashy tv with Andrew and ordering too much food to share. It was one of the best weekends of my life. truly it was.


I think we should do the same thing for the next one. In 2015.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

HA HA HA! You have to do 2011 so we keep it going back and forth each yr between us! Although, I don't plan another one for a long time after this so hey I may ruin that plan anyway... who knows. but I'm betting you can't even wait past 2010 ;o) good luck!