30 October 2009

Friday Morning Fun

I'm on an organizing kick, so I'll be quick. My pantry calls!
I just paid a credit card bill that was larger than Andrew's paycheck. Ouch. I absolutely hate credit card debt, but boy was it nice this time around to have Andrew in TX with a card I didn't have to think about! I'll still have another chunk to pay next month, since we put our furniture on there by some twist of fate. It turned out for the best after all, so I'm pleased. We love, love, love our furniture and the bad bed was scooped up yesterday and hauled off to the dump! Hooray! I feel so grown-up now. This weekend I'm going to post pictures of the house. I promise. I just have to finish my organizing first. Oooh, I can post a VIDEO of the house! Faaaabulous.

Andrew will be home in a couple of hours, and then we're going to do all of our Friday afternoon things like putting the kids down for a nap and enjoying the silence! After naps we have plans to get over to the gym. I shouldn't have been so eager to get back to all the Cybex weight machines yesterday, though. I'm hurting. Guess I'll just stick to the elliptical today. My poor aching arms wouldn't stand for that abuse two days in a row.

We're still hoping and praying that Lucy's lost monkey costume shows up in time for Trick-or-Treating. Talk about a bummer. I have her way-too-small kittycat costume from last year and she has no idea she's worn it before. She's thrilled because Dora the Explorer was a ct in her Halloween movie, but I'm bummed because she's such a cute little monkey and the monkey costume actually FITS her. I'll keep hoping. Sigh.

Well, Molly is growling and pacing, so I guess it's snacktime!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

WHAT you can't find the monkey costume!? total bummer!!! i hope you find it!!! keep looking! .... pumpkin pictures!?? how'd mickey come out? Lol :) love you all