11 October 2009

Finally "home!"

Well, today was a lot of travel. The girls were great and we're so
happy to have Dad C here to help us out. It's been an emotional
weekend and I'm a tad out of sorts, trying to adjust to being so far
away from our friends and family.
Our house is way more amazing than I remember. It's incredibly large
and still has that new house smell. Lucy loves her house and was so
excited to get here. She's spent most of the day spinning in circles
for us. We went to dinner at Joe T's and then to Walmart, so we're all
pooped. I'll be posting a real post as soon as our Internet is up! It
appears that I'm stealing someone's Internet on my iPhone, so
hopefully I can start blogging tomorrow! We have to go out to shop for
a washer and dryer and some furniture tomorrow, so hopefully we can
have a quiet afternoon after all of that fun!

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Katie E. said...

Yaaaaay!! Glad you made it OK!
BTW, I highly recommend the Maytag brand, they have a Max-extract setting on the washer, and your clothes dry twice as fast, and fluffy!! :) Have fun babe!

Jennifer Merkel said...

Glad to hear that you arrived safely! We enjoyed the get together yesterday SO much! We look forward to lots of pics of your new place!
We love you!

SpunkyToes said...

Welcome to Texas!