29 October 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Andrew and A Louie are carving a pumpkin right now and I'm sneakily blogging while they're busy. It's a Mickey Mouse pumpkin and it's QUITE the event. We've never done a pumpkin in such amazing detail before and I'm terribly excited!
Today was juuuuust fiiine. We joined a gym today, because I need something to do, I have some more weight to lose and the weather's not going to be perfect forever. I took the girls and got a pretty good workout while they adjusted to the new playroom at the gym. Lucy thought it was a great time and has been asking for "the kids" all day. Perfection.
Tomorrow is Andrew's half day and then we'll head to the gym and spend the rest of the day at home with the ladies. I'll post our pumpkin pictures in the morning. You'll be wowed!

1 comment:

Katie E. said...

Love it! Seth and I always loved working out together while Nate played. Such a peaceful time to work up a sweat and zone out with your iPod. :D