08 December 2009

Picture Catch-Up!

Lucy is sitting on my lap as I caption and says, "It's me! And my pants falling dowwwwnn...and look at my butt sticking out!" LOL, I think she means belly button.



Snotty Mo and her cute grin.




Lucy says her head band makes her dance better.



My genius idea to freeze sandwich setups in breastmilk bags. I mean, they ARE freezer bags and now I don't have to worry about the cheese going bad before I can use it all! Genius.



Kitchen. Who knows?


Lucy dancing - the girl's got moves!



Molly and Daddy making music!


St. Nicholas' feast day was good to Lucy!


A cowboy somewhere in Dallas. I thought it was cute!



Lucy playing in her "very big house." Or the pantry. Whatever.



Daddy visits the very big house.










Crazy Poppers, keeping it real.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

SO. CUTE. I love the headband- you rock Lucy.

Lydia was sitting with me looking at pictures and said, "MAW! MAW!" when she saw Molly!!! lol. too cute!
we should skype again soon!