13 December 2009

Today I...

Cleaned the car.
Enjoyed a very warm and sunny Texas December day.
Folded all of the laundry on my bed instead of swooping it to the floor.
Started the day crying into my heating pad and ended the day necking and laughing with my adorable husband.
Went to church and enjoyed a child-free Mass.
Overspent at Albertsons with those I call my family.
Nearly finished my Christmas shopping.
Talked to my cute mom.
Nebulized the Molly monster twice.
Cuddled my sweet Lucy girl.
Did not eat lunch.
Looked for my keys again. Still gone.
Cleaned the dishwasher with Lemmi-Shine. Ha.
Begged Andrew for another baby. Was gently shot down in my momentary lapse of common sense.
Nursed the baby about a billion times.
Ate too many peanut butter blossoms.
Decided yet again that Andrew is just about as perfect as they come.


So, yeah, productive day!

Just to document for later, Lucy has this hilaaaaarious thing she says. When she says something out loud that she thinks might really kill, she asks in this singsong voice, "Is that FUNNNEEEE???" and we can't help but crack up every single stinking time. So now Andrew and I are getting into this silly habit of asking, "is that funny?!" after nearly everything we say. I can't get enough of my little comedianne.


No comments: