09 December 2009

Hi all!
We're having a quiet night here in Cowtown. The children are nestled all snug in their beds and I've recruited Andrew to do some dirty work on my blog.
"dirty work?" you ask? Well I'll let you in on some gossip. (is it gossip if it's just Andrew and I talking at the dinner table?) I have decided to venture into the world of more serious blogging.
Andrew came home tonight and I pounced right away with my new scheme. Through the bathroom door I yelled, "I think I want to be a professional blogger!" Cue pregnant pause. He stuck his head out and repeated slowly, "Blogger?" I looked at him and said, "yes...?"
He stuck his head out again and said, "Oh good! I heard 'walker.'"

Lol, let me see if I can get a pic of the boy wonder right now.





Feast your eyes, folks. He's alllllll mine.

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for lots of exciting updates and changes, y'all!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

why is he like, wrapped in a towel?or is that a blanket? lol. weirdo.