13 December 2009

So, so early, y'all...

Luc is snacking on Cheerios and I'm enjoying some Clifford with her. It's nice and early here in Texas. I think I'll call my mama in a few hours. All of her flitting about stage has seriously cut into our phone time. Lesson learned. No more theater for her! Well, to tell the truth, I hear she's been having a fabu time and may be up for a Tony this season, so go mom! I'm bummed that I didn't get to see the show!
So, today we haven't a thing planned. I should probably get some major cleaning and organizing done around here. I think I'll tackle the girls' closets and maybe work on the office. A rolling stone, you know...
It's supposed to be 70 DEGREES today!!! Holy molybdenum. (my autocorrect came up with that instead. Very reliable.) So we have big plans to play outside!! Woop woop! I think that'll include cleaning up the garage and making a nice little spot for Andrew's sweet ride. I also really need to clean out my car.
In other fabulous news, we're ONE WEEK out from out Christmas trip! I am SO excited! I can't wait for fires, hot cocoa, Christmas lights, midnight mass, Grandma's hugs and all that happy laughter. Against my better judgement, we've chosen to take the Molly Monster. You'll think I exaggerate her craziness until you meet her. She's just such a crazy little delight. Sort of like a Jagerbomb at a dry wedding. Love that little goofball! Everyone's doubling up on baby gates and babyproofing for Mo's arrival. I've suggested large trenches and 6x6 barriers, but no one listens to me...
So, I'm going to go check the weather again. As soon as Andrew wakes up, we'll nebulize Mini-Mo again. She took to it pretty well yesterday, and we have a follow-up tomorrow, so I'm going to stay on to of it today!
Have a wonderful Gaudete Sunday, everyone!

- Laura & Andrew

No comments: