15 July 2010

I haven't blogged in a few days. Maybe more? I don't even know what day it is. I am so gosh-darned exhausted. Just out of sorts, blah. I went to spin class tonight because for the first time in my life, I knew I needed to work out to get my attitude in check. That's what fitnessy people do. They work out for their minds, too. (which is good- even if my body isn't reaping the benefits, my mind is getting something...beats the alternative?)
So I pedaled until I almost cried. Cleansing. Then I came home and decorated. I was feeling truly uninspired tonight and SO tired, so the cookies were less fun than they should have been.
On the upside, we put my loony sister on speaker and let her ramble - always worth the volume increase.
Blech, I'm just not feeling okay.
So tomorrow Addi will be here in the morning, then we'll go out for a little lunch and some shopping. I love to shop. I really do. I want a MacBook pro. :-(
I need to end this. Tomorrow I'll post pics of Molly being adorable. They're everywhere! Lucy too, but the candid shot is lost on her. She can spot a pose faster than Anne Geddes.
Goodnight, world.






- Posted with love from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have gone one for hours!!!

Katie E. said...

Even though you may not always see physical results from your workouts, always remember the good it does for your heart. Cardiovascular Disease is the #1 killer of women in America today, so keep up the good work!

Lisa Marie said...

that picture is so cute. she's got a little sleepy grin. Just makes me want to snuggle her! love love love :)