28 July 2010

They say the 3rd time is the charm!

Here we go again! We're having a baby, my baby and me!!! Due early April 2011! This time around, Laura with pregnancy test in hand ran next door to our good friends Paul and Jenny. The general consensus amongst them was the test was POSITIVE! So, Laura, true to her tradition with Molly, sends me an email with a picture of the positive test!

We are now playing the name game and going to have to agree on a name for both genders becaaaauuuuusseee.....[drumroll please]........ we're not finding out the gender this time 'round. That's right folks. Hang on because NO ONE is knowing until April 2011.

Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions for cutesy nicknames that we can call 'it' until then, please let us know!





Full House Uncle Jessie has a baby!

FRIENDS Phoebe tricks Rachel!

FRIENDS Rachel tells Ross!

2 comments:

Erin Meise said...

CONGRATULATIONS! WOW!! I am so happy and excited for you. This is Lauren's timeline so I will be reminiscing my pregnancy as you go though yours... SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

SpunkyToes said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!