01 July 2010

A few items.

I'm standing in line for Eclipse. (don't worry, Mom- I've got garlic and a wooden cross in my purse and I prayed the Rosary yesterday at the gym- I'm money! Long line, but Andrew was insistent that I get out of the house and have a toddler-free evening. And it's a good thing, because memories of this morning's yoga just weren't enough to get me through Friday!
I think we'll head to the library tomorrow morning after spin class. I tried to take the gals today, but Lucy was adamant that we stay home. Whaaaaatever...
So, no plans for the weekend...I'm pretty sure I have a cookie order to fill tomorrow night, so I'll be baking and mailing for the first half of the weekend. Other than that, I'm pretty sure we'll just be hanging out and enjoying the backyard. Love that backyard! I think we'll have burgers, too. Oh wait- it's a 3-day weekend, isn't it? Uhhhh...gonna be a long one. I think we'll take the girls to the pool on the 4th, since everyone else will have different plans.
Oh, Lucy is going to be playing soccer this fall! I'm very excited. It's going to be thru the Y, so it's a cheap intro to sports for her. She asked me why she's not taking ballet and I told her that all the great ballerinas take soccer first to improve their speed. She totally bought it. Ha.

- Posted with love from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

LOL that's so funny! Josiah took a little "kinder kicks" through the YMCA in February and loved it... she'll have a blast and be TOOOO cute. Enjoy the MOVIE!!! Can't wait to go see it- mom and I may go this weekend. love you gorgeous gals! :)