07 May 2009

A Cute Day

THe first cute thing on my agenda today is a picture of what naptime looked like a year ago today. Oh my goodness, is that cute or what??


Here is a picture of Molly from last night. She just cracks me up. I have no idea what she's going to look like, but I just love her shocked/confused expression that she wears most of the day. She saw me pick the camera up and started to smile, so this is the first part of her grin.

Here's another terribly cute thing. Lucy picked up her Little People St. Joseph and said, "Wooka Daddy!" ("Look at Daddy!") I said, "Oh, is that Dad?" He's been very busy lately, so I can see how she could be getting confused at this point. She got very excited that she was holding a Little People Andrew, so I asked, "Can you find Mommy?" Mommy is, of course, standing next to Daddy. Next to Mommy the Zebra is Molly the Camel. They say two-year-olds understand a vast amount. I'm still waiting to see if this is true.

I was cleaning the house today and ran across a mud print from Maple's tail on the stove. She had already covered the walls in the hallway, so I guess this is where she stopped. Maple has this massive tail with really, really long hair and it just covers everything with mud. It looks like a feather from the costume of a Vegas showgirl. No joke.

And here is naptime today. This is a picture of Lucy's last nap with a pacifier! Where did the time go??

Now this is just a cute thing I found today as I was cleaning. I make a lot of lists. An embarrassing amount. I asked Andrew if I could make lists for our possible move and he's actually trying to limit me to three. I thought he was serious until I found these. These were all in a spiral notebook I found. The note at the end is from Andrew.





1 comment:

Katie E. said...

I too am a list-lover. I could write lists all day. I sometimes write them on paper, then type them, then color-code them in groups to signify importance. Yet I never fold my laundry. Maybe I should put that on a list...