27 May 2009

Wednesday Morning

Well, I'm off to do the 30 Day Shred, and then the girls and I are going to head to the library for Toddler Time. We have a quiet afternoon ahead of us, and then SuperDad is keeping the girls while I go out! I'm so excited. Spending the entirety of your week with the same two small people can wear on a person. And I do mean 24 hours a day. I was able to get to the library last night after the girls went to bed, but I have a hard time totally giving up my evenings because the "work" is done and that's my time. I'm really looking forward to going out when SuperDad gets home just because I feel like I truly get a few hours "off." Tonight I have to find something to wear to Ben and Jenna's wedding. I have a gorgeous dress hanging in my closet, but Molly will be accompanying us to the wedding and I can't breastfeed in said gorgeous dress. So, it's off to the mall.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

have a GREAT time tonight!!! well deserved time "off"!!! Man, I need that sanity break too :)
Find something fabulous to wear. I just did that for Tara's wedding- this Saturday. When is Ben and Jenna's wedding??
Love ya!
- Lisa