14 May 2009

Props to ME.

Andrew's right. I've been incredibly discreet over the past few months and have been blogging pretty easily, which is really hard when all I can think about it whether we're moving or not. I'm a terrible secret keeper, so this has been difficult.
I just hope that by the end of next week, everyone will have found a number they like and we can move on with the really important things. "Really important things?" you ask? Yes. I'll bullet them for you.
  • What color paint will I buy?
  • What kind of shopping is in the area?
  • How far is Target from our house?
  • When are we moving?
  • How much will my shopping budget increase?
  • Do I get new furniture items?
  • How many new purses and handbags will the term "I miss our family and friends" net me?
  • Do they have good bakeries in SLC?
As you can see, my mind is just flooded with important and pertinent thoughts...

I'm SO proud of Andrew for the work he's done and the things he's accomplished this year. It's been a whirlwind 6 months and we haven't had a single argument yet. He's been working so hard and I can't believe how much he can do when he puts his mind to it. With or without a move and a new job, I'm so excited for our summer. Andrew is finally done with all of his horrid MBA classes and we get to spend time together again! And I'll toot his horn for him. He's managed to pull off excellent grades throughout his entire course of study and still keep all of his girls perfectly happy. We've been busy and pulled in many different directions throughout all of this, but there hasn't been one moment I've felt neglected or ignored. He's always been totally willing to stop work for a diaper change, some snuggling, dinner, a night of fun, you name it. Andrew is 200% committed to his adoring gaggle of girls and has just shone right through all of the stress. I'm confident that negotiations will go great and that everyone will come away from this happy and feeling fine.

Andrew, Lucy, Mo and I love you! I can't tell you how insanely proud I am of you and how happy I am to be on this adventure with you. It doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing; everything about you leaves me smiling and there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not glad I married the greatest guy I've ever met.

1 comment:

Katie E. said...

Obviously, the kitchen will HAVE to be pink.

I can't wait to hear all the details - I am now an expert at searching homes online, just let me know when to start!