05 July 2009

Don't mess with your girl, YOU'RE her issue!

Laura tought Lucy to emphatically respond to the questions "What's your issue!?" with "YOU!" This is NOT taught or recommended in Parenting-a-two-year-old 101 (but it's REALLY cute).

Also sneaking into this video clip is the "uh huh" affirmative response. It's a lazy man's "yes" so for that reason I don't really like it....... but she's SO STINKING CUTE!

I mean just LOOK at the tutu & polka dots! :-)

I'm very proud of L1 for getting her website linked to plantedandblooming.com! that really rocks!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

LOL!!!! OH My gosh that is SO cute. I've seriously got to get a tutu on Lydia too- how stinkin' adorable are they!? I love this little girl SO MUCH! (speaking about Lucy again...) just so adorable! I love it. love it love it love it :) I can't wait to ask her that and hear her say YOU! ha ha

Suzzy said...

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH she is so silly.