26 July 2009

Lucy's First Haircut!


Well as you can see, Lucy's hair was getting long and unruly. It was down between her shoulder blades and Andrew and I had been going back and forth about whether to cut it for some time. We decided that I would cut it here and if it was terrible, we'd take her in.
Here's the hair before...


Getting the tangles out!


Long, long red hair!



The first cut!



Andrew had to put the camera down to help me hold her!






I took off about 3 inches. Yipes!







Lucy and her new short hair! She was feeling very "pitty!"

2 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

She looks adorable!

Lisa Marie said...

It's BEAUTIFUL and SOOOO CUTE!!! YOu did a fantastic job Laura!! :) And her curls are still all there curlin' up in a cute short style. I LOVE it! AH! Lucy I miss you sweet girl! :) - Aunt Lisa