28 July 2009

Our Monday in Pictures

Lonely pacis waiting to be reclaimed by a sticky toddler mouth.


Poppers takes a nap



A huge bug next to a key for your comparison and horror.



Chopping tomatoes for fresh bruschetta!



As we were wrapping Grandma Susie's birthday gifts, Lucy shouted, "Tie me wibbon!" So I tied it around her waist and she smiled and said, "Now mail me to Gamma!"




Chubby toes taking a morning nap.


Poppers napping in yet another position. The girl does love her naps!

This morning we're going to get dressed and head to town for a star chart, a big jar and some M&M's. I cannot describe the night we had, but if you could see my face, you'd know it was a long one. The only thing I can think of is withholding chocolate. I think I'm also going to get a tension gate for the doorway between the nursery and the playroom so that Lucy knows that she's required to sleep in that room and not on the futon or with the rest of her toys.
Ooh, maybe I'll take some pictures today. I haven't posted anything since we moved.

1 comment:

Katie E. said...

Lucy looks like she could be on Toddlers & Tiaras with the way she's standing. (Please refrain, though!)