19 July 2009

Loving. My. Life.

So as I'm sitting here with a hefty mixed drink, I realized I haven't blogged this weekend! Simply sinful. The girls are out for the night (out of consciousness, not out on the town) and Andrew and I are just hanging out, so I thought I'd take a second to recap our AWESOME carefree weekend. It didn't start off great for John, who came down with a nasty bug on his last night at Crooked Mile Farm, but he made it back to Harford County mostly whole and is recovering nicely today. Poor kid. We had a BLAST with him and I hope getting sick didn't scare him away forever! We watched a ton of Disney, wandered downtown Cumberland, drove around the farm, played with the girls, ate a ton of yummy food and just hung out for a few days!
On Saturday, I napped a BIG nap and then we took the girls downtown for...


We started at Canal Place and watched the folks at the Crabby Pigs spraying the local kids from the bike parade with a firehose. Lucy was beyond impressed.

New hotel, y'all!

Molly enjoying a breeze on the canal and listening to bluegrass!

Lucy and I getting "up cose" to see the band. She sure loves bluegrass!

Luce climbed on the ArtsBus to make a macaroni fish. Rumor has it he's dying to see the Pacific Ocean and he's leaving on vacation in the morning!

I love this pic. Molly watches every movement Lucy makes and she's just dying to get after her and do all those fun things Lucy does! She spends so much time just staring at her big sister! Today at Mass was the first time they truly PLAYED together and boy was it cute!

Poor Molly. Life just isn't too thrilling when you're her age. Playing with tags is about as good as it gets these days...

Lucy enjoying a little custard from the Creamery!


Slow dancing with her man on Baltimore Street.

Boy, do I love this handsome guy! Did I mention that he's totally educated now? That new hat is a "Congrats on your MBA" gift from Lucy and I for a job very well done. Guess who's graduating with honors yet again?? Of course, Mr. "I'm never picking up another book" told me last week that he's now working toward his Master's Certificate in International Contracts or something to that effect. Never a dull moment with this guy.




Well, today was also fabulous, for what I was awake for. I'm definitely recovering from a LONG couple of weeks! We had a lazy morning and then we went to breakfast at Bob Evans and mass at our "new" church. For now. I'm not sure where we'll officially land this time.

We close in less than 96 hours!!! EEEEEEE!!! Thursday at 3 is our anticipated closing time. I'm so psyched and nervous!

Well, off to finish my tall vodka and something. Every Sunday night should be this good.

No comments: