16 July 2009

Straight Tequila Night...

Let's start at the beginning, shall we? I've been fighting with my beloved camera (and toddler, but that's neither here nor there) for days on end and have finally tricked it into giving me my pictures, so I can FINALLY blog! For the love of Pete, it took forever for me to outsmart that stupid SD card.
So, here you go. Since it's Thursday and I assume you have heavy drinking to get to, I'll be quick.

Molly and Lucy watching TV on moving day morning. You can tell we depend on Playhouse Disney to give our children most of their education and care, no? ;-)

Lucy playing in one of Mama's old dresses. Tres chic.

Lucy and Katherine supervising the moving.


Taking a little rest from the heavy lifting.

Calvin and his little sweetie Molly at the new house, post move.

We took advantage of the Kids Bowl Free program and took the kids out for a little fun amid the unpacking. Lucy didn't really know what to make of it all...here are her size 5 feet in her size 8 shoes.


A healthy fear of machinery.



This will be cuter in a few minutes.



Turns out she still likes ketchup better. What IS it with little kids and ketchup?


The awesome kabobs we made last night. Turns out things still taste better on a farm.

Chubbers taking a nap. Too cute not to blog!

In other news, Molly is eating like a horse and my poor, battered body can't keep up. I'm simply exhausted from hours of her nursing and I'm going to get to bed early. I think I'm also fighting some weird infection, so I'm cranky. And Andrew won't buy me a new Coach bag. Whatevs. But John's here for the week and we're having fun! I mean, I think he's here. He and Andrew left the house and it's now dark and I still haven't heard from them...well you know what Mark Twain says about boys.

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life that he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure

2 comments:

Kandi said...

That house looks huge! Glad the move went well. Can't wait to come visit. Turns out Joey was moving the same day as you guys so I had to sit this one out.
Also, those kabobs look amazing!!

Sarah Jane said...

I love that you kept your old dresses for your girls to play with...I think I remember that one!